The health and safety of our employees is at the heart of all our plants’ policies. We want every employee to return home just as they left for work in the morning. We strive to eliminate injuries by implementation of work safety and hygiene management systems that conform to EIPMS corporate standards.
OSHA system management to us is:
- Hazards identification, risk assessment, defined control measures, and processes and procedures for reduction and control of hazards and risks
- Maintaining compatibility with all EU and German legal requirements and standards
- Ensuring proper training to provide employees knowledge of possible hazards and to give them the skills to perform their jobs in a safe manner
- Promoting active participation of all employees, including high ranking management officers, in the efforts to improve OSHA
- Developing control and measurements systems in order to indicate whether work standards are being met and areas for improvement have been identified.